Since the clocks are doing a thing tonight (no idea what, but something’s happening!), I thought I’d give you a list of things that confuse me.
- Roundabouts. I’m great with right and left, but when I get to roundabouts my brain goes a bit blank and I panic.
- Turning while reversing. WHAT WAY DO I MAKE THE WHEEL GO.
- Clocks going forward and backward. I just get really confused. At home I have 2 clocks, so I have them both set differently so I never have to worry, I just look at a different clock.
- Bread. How did people figure out how to make it, it’s one of the oldest inventions. How did they do it?
- Milk and eggs. Why did people see a thing coming out of the back of a bird and think “mm tasty I’ll have that”. And what were they trying to do when they first milked a cow.
- How women know what to wear. Most women are really good at dressing themselves, but I usually end up looking weird/fat/like a teenage boy.
- Contouring. What is this wizardry.
- WHY IT IS SO DIFFICULT FOR MY FLATMATES TO REPLACE LOO ROLL IN THE BATHROOM. WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO DO IT? THE CUPBOARD IS LITERALLY 6 STEPS FROM THE BATHROOM. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY STRUGGLE.